Social Icons

Pages

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Arrogance you have, fall on your face you will..

Without me getting into my Yoda - inner Jedi mode, I just sometimes have to ask myself how can some people have so much arrogance and total self-absorbed so completely that they can even walk. It sometimes behooves me that any human can have some a feeling of self-importance, it is only by a miracle of epic magnitude they do not even choke upon it, not saying that it would not be an improvement upon the population and honestly, it don't think that the human race can really miss such people.

Reason being, there just some folks that I have seen and interact with that have this notion that the world not only sun revolved around them, that the center of the know universe you will find them sitting there with a sign that says here I am...gaze upon me and rejoyce. And then think that every person male, female, robotic alien, and poltician just sooooooo wants them. And this is one quote that was said from said individual's own head: I make men leave their wives, women leave their husbands. Gay men seek pussy and women seek me.

I almost had to laugh at the nonsense. I had to break down and actually say a few words. Not only because I'm a person who loves to knock pedestals off people's asses but since I'm the bad guy, it's my job to do so. Such is my calling. I just had to ask is it hard on your neck holding your nose so high in the air? And are you scared of birds taking air-bomb poops down your face? Not that this person may be used to having things loaded on their face, "yes, I did go there!" I swear if it rains the idiot shall drown and I'll be almost ready to post it on youtube.

Being that this person had to defend their self and call me some jealous, insecure jackass. I had to respond in the colorful, smooth way that people have come to know and love (or loathe depending on who knows me). I'm like jealous of what? Someone who had their car repoed for having not paid note for almost 3 months? yeah I'm hating on that. Someone who lives for buying fake products and "claim" they are the real article. Oh yeah. I didn't know Coach has an "E" in it. I'm so so jealous of that. Seriously, the douche baggery of some people. Just feel they need to get past their egotism and come down that elite high-horse. And seriously take the broomstick out their ass.

So, my minions, if you know people like that and trust me, we ALL do, do yourself a favor and a public service, knock their chair off these people. If they won't take a humility pill, shove it down their throats. There is already global warming and most of these people contribute it with all the hot air they exude. Now I am off to find me a Coache bag for Mother's day.

SAW

1 comment:

  1. BWAHAHAHA *SNICKER* breath lorrie breathhhheeeee.....bwahaha

    ReplyDelete

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Sample Text