Social Icons

Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy

 

I totally hate feeling this. I never want to ask for help; mostly because many times I have been so burned by it that it makes me not want to do it anymore. I reached out my hand only for it to grasp nothing but air. So I learned early, that there few you can trust, fewer who will ask for help. I always been a self-sufficient person. Even as a kid, I never really been on who really asked for help from anyone. I succeeded of failed on my own. I hated to ask for help because it made me feel like I just was so weak or getting judged for failing to achieve anything on my own. If I did it on my own, the accomplishment just feels more authentic, more personal. Doing it with some help just seems to cheapen it. As if, you just couldn't handle whatever you had to do and seek assistance. Now I know there are numerous exceptions to this. Logically, you can't carry a couch by yourself, unless you got superhuman strength or assisting someone who could be disabled, yes those are important and they need the help if asked. So I just keep striving to do it on myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Sample Text