Social Icons

Pages

Thursday, August 16, 2012

This is NO laughing matter...


I just had to share this with my people.

I heard that there is an epidemic that must be addressed. First from Dr. Oz and then from some crazy cults that it is absolutely appropriate to...ok breathe...breathe...that is it absolutely appropriate to laugh during those times of pure intimacy. To start laughing during those times in the bedroom. To put it bluntly - laugh during sex.

 Seriously, did I miss this memo? Was there some secret convention in some hidden underground lair in some vast city and I missed it? Since when - let me repeat SINCE WHEN!!!!!! has it been OK to laugh during sex? There are 2 and only 2 instances that it is allowed to laugh during sex.

1. Somehow the bed collapses in the middle and you are so shocked form the effort that you can't help but laugh. And even that is at the discretion of the person and situation on hand.

2. You role playing and one or both of you are dressed as a clown. And you getting banged out by Bozo, Pennywise, Homey the Clown, The Joker, then laugh.

I'm sorry, but this ain't a comedy show. This is some serious business and I don't give a damn about comfort or being relaxed enough to laugh it up. This is serious business. Folks are doing natural grown business and this is no laughing matter. Afterwards if you wanna laugh...well Benny HA HA HA all you want but during the episode, you better not laugh - think of laughing or try to laugh.

But really who in the hell going to just laugh. Oh yeah oooh yah yeah yea...HA HA HA HA HA HA! Sorry, laughing is pretty much a instant mood-killer. I don't give a damn if you got the best of Teddy Pendergrass and Marvin Gaye playing during a thunderstorm, on a bed of roses, with candle-lights burning. And things are getting hot and heavy and serious work is being put in and thangs are getting hotter than a South Texas heatwave. And out of the blue...it looks like you at the Improv! And there is some laughter.

And what do you say to this...





And no damn way...let me say this one more time. NO DAMN WAY YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO LAUGH!

Be going from "Let's get it on..." to "You better get the hell on..." in less than 3.4322 seconds.

I don't care what Comsmo, Dr. Oz, Dr. Ruth, The View, The Oprah Cult, or those folks at the Debutante Pancake Social says, if you get anything that resembles a

you will be getting an all expense paid trip out the door. Laugh during sexytime I swear...








And I mean that shit for real...HA HA!!!

SAW




2 comments:

  1. I love your blogs! lol.. but i wish a man would laugh too while he's banging me, he'd be out the door after i ripped his stuff off! lol..

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL... I was lucky enough to wait until it's over, then I laughed. Not at the person, but at a situation. If you want to know more about that. Text me.. LOL funny shit. ;-)

    And yes, the bed, couch, oh and a table, have all broken on me, and we laughed our asses off.. But found some place else and got busy (once the giggles stopped) ;-)

    ReplyDelete

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Sample Text