Social Icons

Pages

Friday, May 3, 2013

Step right up...place your bets...

I know I'm going to catch all kinds of hell for this. Yet, then again, when I ever not got flak for many things I speak, ponder and heaven help anyone who ever takes a stroll in my mind. You would lose your damn sanity - and I would be on trial. But, I digress. The question I ponder, my people is it wrong for me to place personal odds and bets on relationships and stuff? I know that Vegas has put up odds on how long relationships last for several celebrities and I usually consider if I was a betting man and if there was a set of odds on how long folks relationships can or would last. I look at how much logic and reason can pull out the odds and we place it on such a board...

but in many cases, I know that it would a bit higher..

Now don't want to sound like a total ass-hat and cold to such a change in one's romantic status.Yet, I'm just a villain, what else would one such as I do. I can do all the best luck and wishes and all that. BUT, sometimes I have to consider. If there was bets and odds places and I can make a wager, I would. Hell I heard they had odds on how long Kim Kardashian's marriage would last and I would think there be a few that would be raking in the cash. And lord  knows, there folks I know that I can step up a betting table and be like I want to put this on this being less than 6 months at 3 to 1 and I be like...

KA-CHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would be a rich villain with a few less friends but then again, with this, I could rent new friends. Call me a hater if you want, I call it being opportunistic. However, if I'm wrong, I would stand up and admit I'm wrong.

But, I doubt that I'm wrong. Alas...but that's how I roll cause I'm a villain....don't believe me...see this

we all going to place bets on that new relationship. We are the odds now...20 to 1....who got $20??

SAW



2 comments:

  1. You should totally photoshop your face into that pic somewhere!!!

    What gets me is when someone changes their status one day to 'it's complicated', the next day it's 'single', and then 2 days later it's 'engaged' and then the next day it's 'single' again ... And we're not talking about a teenager here, a grown woman who is almost old enough to be my Mama!! Makes me crazy! And for the record - she's dress shopping and planning to wear white. *SMH*

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL LOL white is the LAST color most of them should wear. think they can wear red, yellow or even tie-dye

    ReplyDelete

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Sample Text