Social Icons

Pages

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Why I do what I do?

I guess that is one of the most important questions one can ask. Why do you do what you do? The variety of answers are near infinite and based on serveral experiences and personal codes and creeds that one keeps in themselves. But in terms for this entry and myself, I was asked why do I post many of the anti-motivationals, caption pictures and customed made signs as I do. The answer is quite simple, because it is a true hoot to do so. WIth soo much negative stuff right now, there is a huge need of good mirth and humor more than ever. And it is I, the protector of comedy, who will give every bit of crazy, twisted and quasi-offensive humor that I can find or conjure up. However, it is funny how many can be so damn ready to jump through the political correctness hoop and find something offensive and ready to complain. I usually say don't like it move on, don't look, block or whatenot. But, many have to play the moral police and steer the social conscious ship towards stupidity. I for one will not allow such things to happen upon my wacth However, I find it funny how many try to play the social correctness card are usually the first to be guilty of worse. Many say one who lives in a glass house should not throw rocks. I usually say make sure you got a curtain over the bathroom. I mean really who wants to watch you poop? I sure don't. Anyone who knows me know I am a person who likes to take a good hold of humor and ride it like a $3 stripper and get my money's worth out of it. Which is usually $1.37 before taxes. Just who I am. Some are too high-strung or self-absorbed with their own sense of self-importance that they need to have a few things poked and prodded for a good cheer. Maybe that can get them to find a sense of humility. So whenever I post something it is usually for one reason only, ok maybe a few but mostly for a good laugh. I mean really some people need to have things examined from a comedic view. Stop being so serious all the damned time. So I say now, get your thumb our your ass, step off your high horse and partake in a good laugh. Cause not everyone is laughing with you - but at you and even so, have a laugh at yourself. I do. And I do this why?? well it's cause I can and need to. Carry on! SAW

2 comments:

  1. I wouldn't post a lot of the things you do, but am so glad you do! I totally look forward to your posts, they are comedic escapes that I really need in my crazy life. At times, the funny stuff posted (mostly by you) is what gets me through a rough day with D. I appreciate your politically incorrect sense of humor...you haven't changed a bit in the 15+/- years I've known you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know me my dear friend. I will stay the same as I have from day 1 to now.

    ReplyDelete

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Sample Text