Social Icons

Pages

Monday, October 25, 2010

what is in a name...

When I decided to make this blog, I had to think about what I wanted to call it. Throughout the years of blog making, and it has been a few blogs I have written and created, I had each one describe an aspect or subject matter that is close to me. However, this one is more personal then the rest. Only because I learned that sometimes to stand against the waves of the world alone is always better to ride the tides of conformity.

My views and opinions, not matter how mundane they are usually sparks more anger than sometimes necessary; however, it is because many are so sensitive to world views, or blinded to the most simple of truths and have what I call the ostrich syndrome. Live your days with your head in the ground and so oblivious to everything. Which is in itself sad to say the least.

I figured that creating this "Stand against the waves" that I have a place where I can draw the line in the sand. I always been a person who was never the leader, nor was one who just followed others blindly. I was always the loner. Never leading anyone to the fates I was going to or the glories others didn't need to go. Call it selfish maybe - but it's more of a public service than anything. None needs to go where I walk. You may dirty your shoes which is an understatement. But, moreso, just don't think anyone is capable to relate or understand my mindset. So it's best that I do stand against all. Besides, one in a world of billions, your worlds will not be remembered and you in the end will not be missed. Just a thought.

SAW

1 comment:

  1. There are times though Marco, that we as the loners who stand outside the circle of conformity, doing our own thing, serve as guides for others. Remember "THAT" as you stand in your ocean, facing everything. We may be alone in doing what we do daily... But others can see us, some may hate us, but others see our strength, and admire it. I love you my friend, Stand Strong, stand proud, keep your head about those waves always.

    JV

    ReplyDelete

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Sample Text