Social Icons

Pages

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

When in a moment of perfect clarity...

you can find the answers to some of your own, personal questions and observation that many seek out to find. As for me, on a very personal level, I obtain a sense of such enlightenment. I won't really divulge too much into what I have really discovered. Honestly, it's something very few can relate openly; even fewer to understand.

However, after reading several websites of information and the few essays and articles that I found very eye opening, it just truly, and quite sadly confirmed that if given in a perfect world, being in the minority of some things is not a mark of genuine individualism, yet a Mark of Cain that can lead to many social ridicule. And the second thing that to lie in a relationship to save face or spare a feeling of one is the worst thing you can do. No matter the consequences or fallout.

Now, knowing what I know, I have made several changes in my personal life. Some for the better - others for a necessity. But, in the end, I shall endure....I must...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Sample Text