Social Icons

Pages

Saturday, October 16, 2010

How funny some people can be...

I just had to share this little semi-adventure with my people. If most follow my facebook (and if you don't shame on you!) I left something about some teenagers who were just in a nice car (probably one's parent) playing some Lil Jon (good taste for them anyway) those folks probably probably juniors or seniors in some prep school yelling out "Where your hood at, where you hood at?" I had to snicker and laugh as I passed by. And one had to go out and ask me where my hood at? I just stopped and I asked where theirs at and they replied and I just snickered and kept walking. Listen to all you preppies trying to find your hoodness and street cred: rule #1 If you live in a gated community and an on-site golf course, you are not hood and never will be! rule #2 If the police can be at your area in less than 5 minutes to get a cat out the tree, you are not hood.

I had to go and think for a second, what would happen if those fools really went to a real hood and get some real hoodness. Let's take them to some of the tough places:

Orange Mound in Memphis - they wouldn't last 5 minutes; car gets jacked money get stole girlfriends get hoed out.

7th Ward New Orleans - Not even going to say it. They get the hell beat out of them and throw in some swamp never to be seen again and them they go get some gumbo with the money they snatched from the poor saps.

Highland Hills (Dallas Texas) - My homie Jason can attest to this. If you got a hood so rough that the public bus system will stop 2 streets and turn around and say if you going down this area you walking, what you think 3 prep boys driving a Benz will get as a reception. A few chop-shops will be getting new parts. And a 4th grader there will snatch the Benz emblem and make a neck piece out of it.

Pick a place in Houston. 3rd Ward (shout out to my Cartel fam at TSU I miss ya fools) 5th Ward, A-leaf, South Park - really do they wanna go there and shout out what's your hood? When you see kids on big wheels with spinners you in the hood. You getting jumped near Yates High School by a few toddlers and they going to French's Chicken for a free meal - courtesy of you.

and let's not talk bout chicken. Let them come to Morton. yes even here they will get bumrushed. Don't let the chicken plan fool you those chickens go hard. When you go a school with razor wire. This is hood! Welcome to Kingland baby this is how it's done. Da Bottom folks will just rob you in broad daylight and laugh. Really now golf course folks gets throw into the chicken trucks...

Now really what's my hood? I am my hood...now gimme your allowance and car. I'm heading down I-45 to H-town for some French's Chicken. I can drop those folks at Pleasant Grove and let them yell out I'm hood in Da Grove...that be funny.

SAW

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Sample Text