Social Icons

Pages

Wednesday, April 17, 2024

I'm sorry that I'm weird...

 

I don't think that being weird was such a bad thing. What is worse that having a sense of humor was such a red flag. Seems that some people have a weird sense of hypocrisy; then again seeing how people are now of days, I am not surprised in the slightest. I guess when you are always the one on the outside looking in, it's going to be the status quo. It's something that I really been used to my whole life. I look back at much of my existence and I come up with a theory: that no matter how I try to ingratiate myself in social groups, I don't feel so welcome. No matter what circle I move through. I was always asked to be myself. Biggest mistake ever. Whoever recommended that should never give advice again. Every time I attempt do just that, I either: get shunned, get laughed at, get kicked out or get ignored. I just feel that I need to keep the mask on. I don't want to scare anyone off anymore. Just stupid that some people shun or get cringy when others do or act the same way. Nice bit of BS. So what is to be expected right? 


SAW

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Sample Text