Social Icons

Pages

Wednesday, August 9, 2023

I am feeling so confused...

 

But then again, I don't think that there is much of a difference between confusion and clarity. But to put into context, I was in a tiktok live with a mutual and they were discussing that they are getting some much-needed sex to get rid of some pent-up energy. Which I know is a good thing now days, unfortunately that is something that I will experience again. But that is a different entry for another time. However, I digress. The thing that was shocking to me was that she stated that 10 minutes is the acceptable time for sexual penetration. And two minutes is even a good time for penetration. I commented that you can't be serious about that, and I get a reply that if you can start her engines up early that morning and through the day, you send messages to her explain the things that you will do to her, send pictures and the like, and when she gets home, you tease and do the aforementioned things to her with the amount of foreplay. She will be satisfied that if you put it in and last 40 seconds, she will be so happy and orgasmed out beforehand, that it will honestly be irrelevant. The problem with this logic is that I don't believe it. I have seen way too many and I do mean WAY!!!!!! too many women that will debate, rebuke that and call her out on that bullshit. I almost wanted to do it as well, but I kept my words to myself because I wanted to be respectful to her and everyone else and not cause some large debate or issue. I did reply that I did that, tried that and it was a disaster that got me called out and dumped. Which is honestly true. I can't actually believe that no matter how much of teasing, enticement, and sexual tensions you give a woman during a day away from each other that at the end of the day, when it is time to put up, most will want to be able to make that experience last as long as possible. 

To have someone say to actually fuck between 2 and 10 minutes is acceptable to me is kind of hard to even fathom. Ok 10 should be in many cases the barest minimum. 15 to 20 should be the logical "fun zone" time. 2 minutes is impossible to even consider. I mean yes if you go down on your partner, use her toys on her get her to a state of orgasmic euphoria, there will be a time she will demand you stop with the teasing and unleash the full show. And 2 minutes will not be enough. I have heard many stories of the opposite that they did all that shit and 2- or 3-minutes pass, and they are looking at them like Christmas had been cancelled. The euphoria died away. She is looking at you like; honey is that IT!!!??? I mean goodness me. You sent her soul over the edge but when it's time to deliver the final play you fall short. This is where you get the look of death. Get called out in the groups with your significant other's friend group. And believe me you know that most of the women have a group that talks. 

The craziest part is there a few agreed with her being nonchalantly stating yes, I got things to do and don't need to be there all day. If you going to be a marathon man, then take breaks and all. But I have to think that if your mind is in that state of bliss and sex-space, the last thing you are thinking about is when will it end and more in the lines of, I hope to GOD and Sweet Baby Jesus this don't end. I know that each person is different, and each individual have a preference of duration. 2 minutes being any amount of acceptable time is impossible to even think of and I don't want to say it's some sort of gaslighting, and just one's personal preference. But you also can put into a bit of testing of that theory and state what would happen if you received the previous amounts of preludes to sex, do you honestly think that you would be satisfied with a short ending? I honestly think not. 

This all is very confusing and a bit of a challenge to conceive. Has the rising of the 2-minute man become to be a reality? I honestly doubt it. I think that what she discussed is the most extreme of exceptions and not anywhere close to the norm. I know way too many women who would scoff at a fast man and be ready to send him to the gallows in public execution for even not making the 10-minute threshold. Especially when some women, in a polyamorous relationship circle. I know that, as well as the swinger lifestyle, there are three things that is the death-nail of a man:

  1.  no stamina
  2.  no skill
  3.  no size. 

Each one of those is already a terrible ordeal within itself, throw them all together and you may as well commit sexual seppuku. Sadly, I just think that there will be a great awakening of women who will appreciate the non-staminaed man. Then again, I seriously doubt it. Doubt it indeed.


SAW

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Sample Text