Social Icons

Pages

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Not all of us can be a positive speaking person...

 I am a person who can speak the words of truth to those that need it and I can say the positive, uplifting things when the situation requires it. But, if you ask me to some motivational speaker. It's not my way. If I was, it will be a motivational speak that will incite a riot, a revolution or even worse a lazy act of nothing. But, I see so many folks on so many social networks, even those that I know as friends and acquaintances that like to post some of those words of positive living or upliftment. And so many just post words of thank you, likes, retweets, etc. I usually overlook most of it because I normally find most of it not laughable, but empty. Me honestly, I am not that type of person. I don't know those who do, but I will be honest and keep it 100 with you when I say - it's not for everyone. I never been that way. I'm a realist. I don't think a few words of positivity and whatnot is going to be the sprinkles of sunshine of the shitty-gray skies that can be around in life. Call it the cynical part of me. And I will gladly accept it with a smile. But, I just know that a positive word, some quote of inspiration, or a bible verse is going to make it better. (sorry friends it just not that simple) or it would be allot less stress there with many and the hurricane stress in my own life.

I won't speak or respond with those words others post. I know they mean well and I can understand and appreciate it. Yet. I do laugh at most of it and think to myself...yeah really un huh. Ok. Rainy days are just interludes of the shiny days ahead...blah blah blah. Pardon me as I grab my raincoat and walk into the deluge. These storms are not simple ones - and not something a word or two can easily fix.

I guess in the end, it's just who I am. A cynical who don't see the positive or negative. But the truth. Truth has no moral compass. it is what it is and right now, things are pretty messed up. I can say that with a few more, colorful words.  But, I'm refraining from using it for my friends who have an allergy to profanity.

Any words of upliftment??

SAW

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Sample Text