Social Icons

Pages

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Better being who I was, than who I wish to be...

Sometimes, you have to look at yourself and see how you once were, use it as a guide to find the path of where you wish to go; how you want yourself to be and other to perceive you. I sometimes look and think what the hell has happened. I wish that I can be that one person who used to be heartless and just not have a a care for anyone or anything. It made things in my life so much easier and whole less stressful. But many days, many times, one just feels a bit unappreciated - many times felt taken advantage on and used. But mostly, just feel as if as much as I am there for so many, yet never have the favor returned. Never try to force that I want to have any friend to talk, vent or help me when I am in need. Most run like roaches and can't do any help where I bend backwards to help others.

I can just say screw it, and close my heart and just become that person who was selfish, and non-caring. It made things so easier, and kept many people away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Sample Text