Social Icons

Pages

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Love is in the air...

so why does it smell like sulphur and rancid milk?

I am not one to be a bitter Betty but, it just something that I been pondering allot as of late. Has this become a summer of love? With new romances, June/July weddings and the like, you kind of have to ask yourself is there something in the air that is becoming all amore - amore (that's international talk - I tend be like that at times) It kind of laugh at all the many that just run towards the summer fling. All full of intense fervor, like a fireball in the sky, or a comet, comes brightly - shines on and then fades away. While some may linger around ( some like a bad canker or a stubborn bill collector ) and have a long term relationship. While others will fade away like the seasons. With memories, potential lawsuits or even a positive test for a baby or a notice of a court order to pay child support. WHO knows how those seasonal escapades can end  or evolve.

I guess with all the nonsense and trouble in the world, maybe a bit of love or something is necessary, if for anything but peace of mind. Not that a good bottle of Don Julio and a plate of wings can't provide that same need. Or maybe that is me. Who knows?

I just find it funny how many people just post all kinds of love related nonsense and the amazing inspirational, romantic pictures and quotes and all that crap you find when one is in that state of mind.

Hear something like..ooh love with the right person makes all troubles seem nothing - a blah blah blah. I can come up with about 30 cynical and quirky comebacks and believe me, I have. Yet, I hate to be a killjoy to them. No matter how tempted I want to, how much it would give me a bit of sadistic pleasure to be the storm on the sunny day of the world. I'm a villain damnit...you expect lollipops and dandilions here? HELL NO!

I think I will compose up a list of evil retorts for those love quotes and stuff and give it a bit of harsh logic. May as well. For there must be balance and why not give the darkside of all that equal time. It's the least I cna do right?

So if love is in the air...please make sure you are not passing a set of burning tires...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Sample Text