Social Icons

Pages

Thursday, July 7, 2011

just an update...

well for those who were wondering how things are, well this is the update. I got settled in at my temporary home. It's been a challenge for the most part - trying to decide where to put the essentials into a place that's about as small as a bedroom. However, it's been done.

Also, got registered for unemployment. Not that I want to do it but gotta survive til I get another gig . But, getting things all set up and registered is like trying to unscrew a virgin. Emotionally, I just been drained and physically just been exhausted. Not much on my mind but trying to survive this ordeal. If I didn't have any hair on my head, I would probably pull what I had in frustration. However, I will endure this as I have other things. Just really makes even a saint want to scream out a few potty words.

I know that things happen for a reason, but to be all honest, I don't know what the hell this is happening for or the lesson to learn from this. Well I know the one lesson that I always known. And this is some cynical wisdom for you all. "You are always a dollar away from being broke and a paycheck away from unemployment." Trust me folks that is real talk here.

In all this, I really been keeping to myself with all this. I honestly don't know why but honestly there isn't much anyone can say that I haven't heard already. Or not doing what many would suggest. So I'm sorry now if I just have not come to anyone with all this or my feelings. It's not personal. Just doubt there something to be done.

Alas now, I'm just catching on a few TV shows while on the grind to something new. Just a bit frustrating. Just now, need to get my mind off things and find some distraction....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Sample Text